Wednesday

Even Jesus Had Manners


The other day I saw that a woman had dropped something and not noticed. So I picked it up for her.
"Oh, praise THE LORD!" she says.
Um sure, I've never been called "lord" before, but I suppose I could get used to it…
Sarcasm aside, I actually find it kind of rude. This "Lord" creature did not pick up your pencil case. I did. Adding a simple "Thanks" pointed my way would have sufficed. Actually I would have accepted a vague nod and/or grunt. Giving a shout out to your god is not a viable substitute for "Thank you" and completely ignores the person who just did you a favor. 

3 comments:

  1. I suppose some trolls have a talent for writing upside down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also hope to develop a talent for writing right side up! I'll let you know how that goes... :P

      Delete