Thursday

Not So Disappointed

So there was this thing that I was hoping to be involved in.
First I missed the try out. Then it was extended so I sent in my audition.
Then people were busy. So I didn't know what was happening.
Then my friend got a part and said that he'd done a reading with most of the cast. I assumed that it was all figured out and came to terms with not making the cut. I reminded myself that I have never done this before. I am inexperienced and should get more training and can't expect to get this sort of thing on my first try.

This evening I went to check my email only to find a politely worded missive asking if I want the part...


And then I died.
(That would also be the part where I sent a frantic Facebook message to the two people who had encouraged me to audition freaking out like the respectable sort of fangirl I am).

No comments:

Post a Comment