Tuesday

Food Poisoning.

This sucks.

"Ms. S,
I will miss class again today due to food poisoning, your class got me off of dairy and now XXX'N'XXXXXX's might rid me of my nasty egg habit. I would like to set up a time to meet and discuss what was covered in today's class. When will you be available?
-Med"

I feel like doing this just keeps digging me into a hole and it will be harder and harder to get out of. The truth is that I WILL be dragging my ass into the city today. Queasy or not, I have thing that need to get done. I just can't bear to move myself just yet. I am so drained and dehydrated from being sick for the last couple of days and having to work through the first day feeling like I was going to puke at every smell or sudden movement.
I'm no longer running to the bathroom or curled up in a fetal position, but I am certainly not well either. I am aiming to make it to my second class of the day, and then meet up with my teacher for the class I missed yesterday, basically crash her evening class, so I can get the lesson and hopefully learn a little extra on the side. That's probably part of my problem, I can't stand a class to be boring, so if I already know the material, I go a little over the top so as to make it challenging. I just can't take the easy way out.

Ow, ow, ow. SHIT. I hate eggs now. They need to just go away. I am NEVER getting an omelet from that place EVER again. Ugh, just the thought make me shudderingly nauseous... more shudderingly nauseous...

No comments:

Post a Comment