Saturday

Fuck Cleaning

My dad has this 'method' to cleaning really messy rooms. He shoves everything into big plastic container until there's no more clutter to be seen. Then, he goes through each container, piece by piece and puts it all away.

Now this is a fine method if you actually follow through part two. Unfortunately, I don't. Every time he got fed up with my room, he would go out and by more big containers, and fill them. Then I wouldn't touch them, and would go out and find stuff to replace whatever I couldn't find because it had been packed away.

So now that I'm moving, I have 20 bins full of who knows what, and whatever's actually on the shelves and in the closets.

I have discovered so much paper and school supplies that I have no need of. Several boxes of straight pins. Bags, gift cards, what have you. Some of this is going straight into the bin, and most is going into give away.
This is a lesson folks.
I'm not sure what all of it is, but just keep your rooms clean and don't let my dad touch anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment