Sunday

Dear Jon.

I wish you understood.
I wish you cared.
I wish you all the happiness in the world.
And I wish all your bad choices come back to bite you in the arse and take all your happiness away.
I wish the same for your offspring.
Because nothing good could ever come from you.
The only worthy thing about you, is your music.
Except... that's actually your brother's isn't it.
No that wasn't a question.
Stay away from my friends.
I've blocked your number.

"Goodbye"

P.S
This isn't just about Her. I know abut the others as well. If you think that you have any legs to stand on with me, you don't. As far as I care every gesture you make is, itself, a lie. Which is rather impressive. You are an impressive liar and I hope She sees through your bullshit someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment