Sunday

A Week Away.

I just feel so frustrated for so many reasons right now. I don't even know if I will be able to name them all tomorrow, but this "Thack" is thoroughly displeased. I put on my confident "Mally" face, and strut like I don't care, but right now it's a farce, which is good because some time's I worry that I'll end up actually believing that I can forget the world in which I live. The world full of hate and hunger that is tearing it's self to pieces. So many things today, hate mail, off handed comments, beautiful music that I will never be able to play at this rate, and... and... I need to put on some fucking Sabbath and clean. Right now! DEAR INTERNET! I WILL BE GONE FOR THE NEXT WEEK. TEXT ME, CALL ME, WHATEVER, IF YOU NEED MY ATTENTION.
Here, have some Gotham High as a distraction. Episode two to be broadcast soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment